Tales from Bloomfield, IN and elsewhere in the Northeast.
View my complete profile
Yay! I have entered the world of blogging. So now you all can be updated on my predictaments and progress during my bird-banding experience.
posted by Andrea | 3:53 PM
Yay! I love love love your template, btw! Yay!
The template is called "scribe." It looks kind of nature-journaly, doesn't it?
It does. It just looks awesome. Very beautiful.
Myr likes it, too.
It seems absurd for Andrea to respond to comments with her own comment. It seems more appropriate that she should respond in Blog.
Do whatever you'd like, it is, after all, your blog ;) I respond to comments within comments on mine because it limits the number of threads and keeps me from feeling like I should post a link to the original comment.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Who does this "Cynthia" person think she is anyway? I want her fired.
My lawyer agrees: "Cynthia" is very presumptious.
Nonne de Novo Eboraco venis?
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
Yay! I love love love your template, btw! Yay!
The template is called "scribe." It looks kind of nature-journaly, doesn't it?
It does. It just looks awesome. Very beautiful.
Myr likes it, too.
It seems absurd for Andrea to respond to comments with her own comment. It seems more appropriate that she should respond in Blog.
Do whatever you'd like, it is, after all, your blog ;) I respond to comments within comments on mine because it limits the number of threads and keeps me from feeling like I should post a link to the original comment.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Who does this "Cynthia" person think she is anyway? I want her fired.
My lawyer agrees: "Cynthia" is very presumptious.
Nonne de Novo Eboraco venis?
Post a Comment
<< Home